[ExchangeList] Re: Copy of mails to another mailbox

  • From: "Ahmad " <shamshad.ishir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:22:01 +0530

forgot to mention i forst mail

I am using Exchage 2003 Std. editioon on win2k3 Server ..

On 8/6/07, William Lefkovics <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Depending on your exchange version, you could put this mailbox in its own mailbox store for separate journaling.

Or if using Exchange 2007 then the Journaling agent on a hub transport server, through which all messages must travel, can journal a archive messages to/from a specific mailbox.

If you already use journaling, is it feasible to allow the manager to query the archive content?