Re: Copy every email to a mailbox

  • From: "mail.scuk.or.ke" <a.kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:53:18 +0300

You can archive all messages in Exchange. (I do not think it is ethically
acceptable though).Create a mailbox or use a public folder with right
permissions for the purpose. I can't confirm the actually location (am on
the road away from any server -prod or lab). Check out either SMTP delivery
section and if you miss there check out properties of Mailbox store in
administration group.

If you wish to go third party, I have used GFI mail essentials and you can
monitor the whole server, a particular group or a single mailbox - depending
on what purpose you want the information for.

ak