RE: Control the message size

  • From: "nsa 81" <nsa81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:33:40 +0300

Thank you my friend for your reply, just to be in picture, my net work configuration is as follow;

 We run with exchange 2k, our exchange is a member of global domain (our domain is a member of global domain). If I go to the exchange/system/ global account property, I will change for the all global, I want to set all my users on my exchange, and by groups.