RE: Content filtering

  • From: <alex.dsouza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:36:44 +0530

try symentic ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Budman [mailto:mbudman@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 9:27 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Content filtering

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello,

  Does anyone know if it is possible to do content filtering with Exchange
2000? If not, does anyone have any recommendations to accomplish this (through
say 3rd party software)?

  Our organization is being overwhelmed by SPAM, and I would like to be able to
filter messages that have specific words in them, either in the Subject or
message text.

Our environment is Exchange 2000 with Groupshield 5.2 for Exchange.

Thanks,

Mark
------------------------------------
Mark Budman
Systems Engineer
Devry College of Technology
5860 Chedworth Way
Mississauga, ON L5R 3W3
mbudman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(905) 502-5193x6235 / (800) 249-5777

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should
not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or deliver this message.Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or contain
viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.