RE: Content Filtering on Exchange BridgeheadServers

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:29:53 -0700

Take a look at http://www.zixcorp.com/

Good protection and compliance management.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____

From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:48:46
To:"[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Content Filtering on Exchange Bridgehead
 Servers

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hmmm....  Either a real e-mail archiving system or perhaps journaling
with a rule set up to forward the specifics you want to capture.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611
F: 408-441-8405