[ExchangeList] Contacts For Corporate Office In Public Folder

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeSparklist <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MSExchange.org" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

We have our contacts for our entire staff in a public
folder on our E2K3 server.  Sporadically we will get a
bounce back message when people try to use these
contacts. If they type in their smtp address manually
everything works like it should.  But if they use one
of the contacts once in a while they'll get a

Has anyone seen this before?

We are running E2K3 clusterd in mixed mode.

John B.

Do You Yahoo!?
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: