RE: Contacting You Of List

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Naboth Semwayo'" <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:20:40 -0700

> I hope you dont mind me contacting you of The Exchange list. I need some
> advice. I have just been asked to restructure / redisign our network
> including making recomendations for new software.

As others have like wise said, I do not take question such as this off list.

We help others on the list as we are able to and provided we have the time.
If I were to stop and respond to anyone who asked for advice, I would not
have time for doing the work I get paid to do.

Please ask your questions on the list.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You