Contact list

  • From: "Betgen, David" <d.betgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:36:40 +0100

Dear all,
I have an exchange 2000 server and in my organization I want to mantain a
global contact list of our customers. So that everbody here can change the
contacts (add, delete, modify) So I created a public folder with contacts
and gave the people who needed access, access to the public folder.
They can do all the things I want expect 1 thing... Mail to the whole
contact list in the public folder by using only one alias...
I once saw that this was posibily on an exchange 5.5 server, you only had to
give the name of the public folder in your "to" field and the mail was sent
to all the contacts in the public folder. If I do the same thing now, the
message is put into the public folder as an item (it displays a empty
contact and when I open it it shows the email)
Can anybody help ?