Contact Export from Public Folder

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:53:34 -0800

Please forgive me if I am asking a question that has a simple answer but I am
trying to create a custom form in Outlook in public folder and I would like
to be able to export the data periodically - but I cannot find a simple way
to do  that - if you happen to know the answer -  I would appreciate it. . .
It seems the export function works great from personal folders but is a
little more tricky with public folders. . . Any solutions?

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org <http://www.nowlcms.org/>

1-888-693-5267 ext 129

Great is our Lord, and abundant in power;

his understanding is beyond measure.  Psalm 147.:5 NRSV

________________________________

Become a Tracking the Spirit / ABLAZE partner:
http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/PartnerRegistration.aspx
<http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/PartnerRegistration.aspx>

Partner with us in Prayer:
http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/BecomePP.aspx

Subscribe to District Email Communications at
http://www.nowlcms.org/General_Services/Subscribe.aspx
<http://www.nowlcms.org/General_Services/Subscribe.aspx>

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.