Contact Distribution List

  • From: "mike" <piggyshark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:01:30 -0600

I want to create a distribution list for contacts.  I've read in other
groups that all you have to do is create a contact in AD and place them in
a distribution list.  So this is exactly what I did but when I tried
sending a test message it did not reach the contacts. When I try to send a
message to the individual contact it works fine. What am I missing?
Also is it possible to hide the GAL and allow certain address lists to
show up in the address book.

P.S.  Server: Exchange 2000 Client: Outlook 2000/2002