Connector cost not working

  • From: "Manjeet Singh" <Manjeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 06:49:20 -0700

I created two SMTP connectors on my exchange server.

1.      Use DNS to send messages with SMTP=* and cost= 1.
2.      Forward mail Using SMART host = SMTP* and cost =99

Now when I send a mail, it's always try to use the connector which I
recently modified.

By as per cost it should first try with least cost first which is
connector 1. When I change say details in the properties of connector 1
then it will start sending with 1.

But If I modified say details of connector 2 then it will try to send
using connector 2.

That means it picking up the last modified connector but not on the cost

Any idea??