• From: "Morriz" <>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:10:11 -0700

so have you configured a bridgehead server (probably your default smtp
virtual server)?
have you applied sp3 for exchange?
I suspect that your firewall is working properly, and passing port 25
requests, but the exchange server has not been fully configured. If it
not parsing port 25 requests you would typically get a no connection error
directly from the telnet port 25 sesion.

and thanks for the help support!

I have configured my SMTP(Default, i have given it my ISP ip adress in the
configure(button) and in the FQDN i have my domain, my policies is correct
with my domain,and i have my domain in internet message format on global
settnings. And now i have SP3 installed in exchange. But i still cant get
recive e-mails. What could block incoming mails and what more
configuration could i have missed?