Re: Connector!

  • From: "PeterM" <petermags@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:59:34 -0000

so have you configured a bridgehead server (probably your default smtp
virtual server)?
have you applied sp3 for exchange?
I suspect that your firewall is working properly, and passing port 25
requests, but the exchange server has not been fully configured. If it were
not parsing port 25 requests you would typically get a no connection error
directly from the telnet port 25 sesion.
regards
peter