RE: Connector

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:12:42 +0800

On my site when something like this happen I will call
our in-house network administrator and firewall administrator.
They will trace all the way from outside of firewall to DMZ
and to internal network.  Also they will study the firewall log
to see whether any rules at firewall accidentally blocked the
port etc...  This is outside my area of expertise...