Connector!

  • From: "Morriz" <mauri.fox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:51:37 -0700

**
you say it worked before, before when, what has changed?
when you attempt to telnet, does it error immediately or take some time
before you get the error message?
are you behind a firewall? in which case have you confirured the
bridgehead
server
have you recently applied SP3 for exchange 2K, and can you roll it back?
regards
Peter
**

Wen i tempt to telnet, it dosent get error immediately, it takes about
20sec then it says that the attempt to connect to port 25 failure.

Im behind a router/firewall(freesco) that i have configured to portforward
all request on port 25 to my local network adress that is on my
mailserver.
ex.(192.168.x.x) and the computer that im on now is on the same network
and i still cant connect with my mail client to the mailserver to get my
test mails. It cant connect to it, and still they both are on the same
local network. I dont know why... but i can send mail from the mailserver
machine with the outlook express to internet adress.

My domain is from www.no-ip.com because i dont have a real domain
registerd. Can this be the problem? but i have a MX record throu them.

Hope this gives you a more overview to the problem.

Thanks!

/Morriz