RE: Connector?

  • From: "PeterM" <petermags@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:40:49 -0000

you say it worked before, before when, what has changed?
when you attempt to telnet, does it error immediately or take some time
before you get the error message?
are you behind a firewall? in which case have you confirured the bridgehead
server
have you recently applied SP3 for exchange 2K, and can you roll it back?
regards
Peter