RE: Connectivity through PIX firewall

  • From: "Mike Liddekee" <mliddekee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:41:12 -0600

if you do the vpn to the pix, your outside user won't be able to surf
the web from their remote connection.  this causes issues with user's
trying to click hyperlinks in emails.  any internal stuff should still
work fine though.  it's a "feature" of the pix that it won't allow
traffic to go out the same interface it comes in on.

  _____