Connection dropped by remote host.

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:45:02 +0530

In my server most of the mails are not going. This seems happens
intermittendly.Event viewer getting  warning messages continuously as

Connection drppoed by remote host.

Exact error message

essage delivery to the remote domain 'rediffmail.com' failed for the
following reason: The connection was dropped by the remote host.

Regards
Arif