Connection Reset

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:59:04 -0500

For some reason, when I have a UNIX sendmail server send a message to my
exchange server that is over 1095 bytes long, the connection resets with the
following error:

'dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Connection reset by mail.domain.com'

How can I get the Exchange server to accept messages larger than this size
from the UNIX server?

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.