Re: Connecting mailboxes for roving users - similar usernames

  • From: "JD" <jgd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 23:29:55 -0600

Thanks, but
- it's too expensive for us (we're only a school)
- are you sure it gets round my problem?  I've had a look at the website
and scriptlogic looks like it just generates an Outloook.prf file which
will give the same problem - I've e-mailed them about this to check
But thankyou for your help
Anyone any other possible ideas?