Connecting exchange server 5.5 to an active directory

  • From: Indra Sandakalum <chandrakalum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:26:56 -0800 (PST)

My problem is about connecting exchange server 5.5
machine to an active directory in Windows 2000 Advance
server.
We had a machine with Exchange server 5.5 on Windows
NT environment and later we upgrade the o/s to Windows
2000(upgrade version). Recently Our company bought a
new server with Windows 2000 Advanced server and we
make it as the active directory of the domain. However
we observed Exchange server on Windows 2000 (Upgraded)
machine do not communicate with the active directory.
Expert advice in this regard is highly appreciate...

http://sports.yahoo.com