RE: Connecting Exchange to pop3 account

  • From: John Mason <John.Mason.Jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:21:47 -0500

I was thinking of the situation that all mail for a domain goes to one pop
mailbox, that there is a loss of info if a user is sent an email via BCC
since the pop mail box is the local delivery the address will be stripped
out. Then when you try to pickup mail via pop to deliver to exchange mailbox
it can't be delivered.

But maybe I am misunderstanding the description or being unclear in my
meaning.

No worries, that is why it is good to have disscussion groups

John