Connecting Exchange Server 2000 to Internet

  • From: "Ananthi Ramnarayanan" <ramnarayanan_37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:51:51 +0600

Hi,
  I have installed windows 2000 with ADS and Exchange Server 2000 with SP3. The
mails are working perfectly inside our corporate network, i need some help how
to configure our exchange to send and recieve emails to outside
network(Internet), we are having the DNS,Exchange,IIS in same Server, with
internal IP NAT to Public IP. I also need help to what other configuration i
should make in DNS Entries.We have already registered our Company Name and we
want to maintain our own DNS Server.
Please Help me in Regarding this issue.
Thanks & Regards,
Ram