Connect to existing site in Ex5.5

  • From: "Tony DAmico" <tony.damico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:26:01 -0600

 Hello,

Need help..!!   I am trying to add a new Exchange server (WIN2K-SP4) into
an existing site that contains 3 other servers (NT4 SP6a) but continue to
get the 'Failed to Connect - Microsoft Exchange does not respond - ID no:
DS_E_Communication Problem'

The exchservice userid had Permission Admin to the
Organisation/Site/Configuration container to the server that I trying to
connect to.

I have done this excercise numerous times before but cannot figure this
one out...
Is there something I am missing..
I will appreciate anyone's help in this matter...

Tony