RE: Connect Exchange 2003 to Outside

  • From: "Cox, Christopher [Allen & Heath UK]" <Chris.Cox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:52:59 +0100

I would say that this is because you have "Client for Microsoft
Networks" bound to the external card. Your machine is trying to get to
Active Directory via a network connection that is not connected to your
internal network.

Go to the properties of your outside network card and uncheck client for
Microsoft Networks.

Chris Cox   BEng, DiplEng
Information Technology Manager
Allen & Heath Limited,Kernick Industrial Estate,Penryn
Cornwall. UK TR10 9LU
Tel +44 (0)870 7556250, Fax +44(0)1326 370139
Direct: +44(0)870 7556270 Mobile +44(0)7971 173927
EMail chris.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Web