Conflict WINXP SP2 to Exhange 5.5 ( Online Web Access )

  • From: "LASQUETE, Anthony N." <anlasquete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:01:01 +0800

Good day to all,

        Is there anyone can help with my problem. I have a laptop installed
with XP SP2. Priviously, when I dial up or

Connect to the internet, I can performed a reply messages using my OWA. But
now, after I installed the SP2, when I open

The message and click reply / reply to all. It closes automatically. Is
there any relationship  / conflict with my SP2

Thanks
Anthony

unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
PSi Technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
receipt.