RE: Confirm about other domains

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:44:13 +0530

Dear Sanjeev,

Thanx for your comments. Could u let me know something more about you? From
you mail ID it seems you r from a government organization as it is under
NIC.IN. Does hry stand for Haryana? Anyway, forward me the NDR (non delivery
report), which u get when sending the mails to yahoo and rediff. Do u have
open relay? If so, look for ORDB in google. You server may have been blocked
sending mails to these servers.

Hope this may assist you!

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E, MCSE, CCNA)