Confirm Message

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:10:25 +0700

Dear all;

I have a problem with the message.

for example, in the ms outlook, i activated my tracking option for "read
recipient". and so i send email for user who name (lets say "X"). and when X
open that email, i received the confirm message that X was read.....
but my problem, i received that confirm read again in the midnight that X was
not read.

herewith i enclose both message about "read" and "not read" for the same email.

i don't know what it's happend.

i'm very confuse about this. so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Amos D. Galiardo

Your message