RE: Configuring two domains.

  • From: "HALL, BOB" <Bob.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:04:19 -0500

First you must have the MX record in DNS set to your exchange server IP for
both domains. Of course you need to have the SMTP port open on the server.
Then you go into your Internet Mail Connector in the site, look for the
"General tab" and then go into "Email Domains". Enter the names of the
domains in question and then you will have to stop and restart your IMC
service. All should work then.

That's pretty fast, hope it work for you.

bob hall
scp distributors, LCC
 nt systems administrator
109 northpark blvd. suite 100