Configuring additional Mailbox using Outlook 2003

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:59:23 +0530

I have one user who used to open additional mailboxes located on another
Exchange 5.5 site for which he has rights using Outlook 2k. Recently i
installed outlook 2003 for him, and i am not able to add those additional
mailboxes for him. It gives me the error that Exchange server could not be
contacted. However i am able to add mailbox which is located on my Exchange
5.5 site.
Even I tried adding new profile and configured the alias, but its not
resolving mailbox name so can't proceed further.
Do this needs some other configuration or i am missing something.
Sudhir Kaushal
Systems Administrator ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext-126