RE: Configuring Reverse MX Lookup

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:08:34 +1200

Hi

We have been using MailMarshal since 1999, and have found it very effective
in stopping spam, and also other stuff. Takes a bit of tweaking to get the
text censor scripts right. You can stop almost anything by using the correct
text censors.

  Raji Arulambalam
  Systems Administrator
  Environment Bay of Plenty
  P O Box 364 Whakatane.
  NEW ZEALAND
  Phone: 0800 ENV BOP (0800 368 267) +64 7 922 3390
  Fax:    0800 ENV FAX (0800 368 329) +64 7 922 3393
  http://envbop.govt.nz <http://envbop.govt.nz/>