RE: Configuring Exchange 2000 Server to collect mail from ISP

  • From: Matjaž Gonza <gonza@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:00:40 +0100

Depends on configuration on ISP side.

If they are queuing for your domain, you have to setup SMTP connector, on
general specify IP address of ISP mail server you will forward mail to and on
Advanced tab specify ETRN settings (ISP will instruct you).

If you have mailbox which accepts all mail for your domain, you will have to
install POP3 connector of some third-party and instruct it to pull messages.

Regards matjaz