Configuring Connectors in Exchange 2k

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:06:00 +0100

Hi guys,

I have set up an exchange 2k server in a single site. Now we have 2 other sites
of whom the connections to those sites are quite slow. I want to set up a
connector between those sites and the first site that I have setup but I am at
a loss on the best connector to use. Secondly I am at a loss on how to
configure the connectors.

Could someone please advice on which connector I should use between these two
sites and how I go about configuring them or if you could give me a weblink
where I can lay my hands on documentation on the step by step configuration of
exchange 2000 for multisite interconnectivity I would be very grateful.

Your help will be highly appreciated