RE: Configure SMTP to relay to Specific groups only.

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:33:19 -0500

Hi Rajnish,
Although your requirement look very peculiar, you can do this with the
delivery restrictions property of each user object. Edit the delivery
restrictions under Exchange General property page of each user object,
and configure from which sender this object will accept incoming emails
from.

Regards,
Raj