Configure SMTP to relay to Specific groups only.

  • From: "Rajnish Malik" <rajnish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:41:11 +0400

Hi All,
I want to Configure SMTP to relay to Specific groups with same Exchange
I've an Exchange 2003 Organization. I want to Create Security groups in
Exchange 2003 so that I can send mails with exchange to limited people
For example, I have 3 groups in my organization: - Manager, Secretary
and Executive.
Rules should be like this:-
1.      Managers can send mails to other Managers and Secretary only.
2.      Executive can send mail to Secretary for other managers and to
his department Manager and within executives.
3.      Secretary can send to both.
Has any one has done it before with Exchange Server?
Please send me details on this ASAP.