RE: Conferencing Server

  • From: cstainer@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:39:03 +0100

To schedule conferences via Microsoft Outlook 2000 you must add the
following registry subkey to the client PC (close Outlook before you do

It should be a DWORD entry with a value of 1.

Chris Stainer
IT Technician MCP
IT Support Services
Serco Aerospace Ltd.
Joint Services Command and Staff College
Faringdon Road, Watchfield, nr Swindon SN6 8TS

Tel: +44 (0) 1793 788444
Fax: +44 (0) 1793 788286