Conecting exchange 5.5 and exchange 2000

  • From: Sanjay Choudhary <SChoudhary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:21:59 +0530

Hi all,

I want to connect exchange 5.5(SP3) to exchange 2000(SP3).

if any body has any document on this pl. send to me.

when i am using following article from microsoft ,my site replication
services come out with error "Facilty Win32 , ID No. 80070005"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300129
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300129>

Thanks in Advance,

Regrads,