RE: Complete Replica of Exchange 2000 Server for Disaster recovery

  • From: "Dhaval Brahmbhatt" <Dhaval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:14:21 -0000

The only thing I would know is that you need an exactly same server.

I mean, the back up server should also be a domain controller. It would

be much easier if both the exchange servers should be same sort of
domain

controllers. I mean not the master in domain. (global catalogues server
etc)

beacause that can be only one in the domain or something like that.

dhaval