Compaq SSD 2.65 Utility

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:16:00 +0300

I am looking for this utility and do not know where I can get it. Can
someone give a hint. I am upgrading my server from a single processor in
Windows NT 4.0 to dual and I am being asked to use the SSD 2.65 Utility and
following the instructions.

Can someone help.

regards

Thomas

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any