Come one! No Answer For My Question

  • From: "Abdul Basit" <binfo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:55:50 -0700

Hi Guys,

Whats happening, I am waiting from yesterday but no answer for my
question.

I am sending it again,

I have one email group named xyz@xxxxxxx and there are 30 members in this
group. Some persons have the local email accounts of my domain *@abc.com
but some of persons have their own private email including hotmail,yahoo
or aol.com. I already made their contacts so i can include them as a
member in my list.

Every thing was working fine. But now some of persons are not getting
email. I am wondering that if one address become corrupted is it block all
members to get the email or how i can track that where it is stopping.

I really appreciate your opinion about this problem.

Thanks in advance

Basit