[ExchangeList] Re: Clustering

  • From: "Rahul Kochhar" <kochharrahul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:30:59 +0530

Shorabh,

Why even invest money on server build for this test... try using VMWare and Virtual Server from MSFT like virtual emulation softwares to create clusters and do your tests in full swing.

On 5/19/06, shorabh upadhyay <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

          I want to implement a two node cluster in testing enviorement. I have two machines with good configuration installed Windows Server 2003 Ent but these both machines are with " Simple IDE drives " . Can we install cluster on these IDE drives ?
          Can some one guide me regarding this and can provide any documentation on this Clustering? Please also describe Quorum disk for me ?
--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
Engineer - Exchange Server Support