RE: Clustered Exchange Server + Low Disk Space

  • From: "Gene Sibbs" <gensib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:13:05 +0200

One more thing:

Is there a good tool that I can use to monitor the functional overview or health status of our cluster? Say the disk space is going down or performance is taking southerly direction I would like to be notified via email

From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Clastered Exchange Server + Low Disk Space
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 01:57:02 -0000

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Moving the Exchange databases and/or log files on a clustered version of
Exchange as it is with a non-clustered version, here is a link that may
help:

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.