RE: Cluster configuration

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:00:31 -0700

Greetings,

Your half way there. I have to be up front with you I have only implemented
Exchange 2000 clustered on a HP MSA 500 using Windows 2000 Enterprise back in
2001 and I used the white paper in the Exchange 2000 service pack 1 for the
steps and Bill English's Exchange 2000 book. I have to admit, it was not as
simple as I thought it would be.

However I here that Microsoft really made a lot of improvements with Exchange
2003 Cluster Installs. A quick google search comes up with:

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/46621/46621.html?Ad=1

Good luck,

Jose