Re: Clients appear to hang on replies

  • From: "Emmerson, Des" <des.emmerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:10:13 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: lancy saldanha [mailto:lancysaldanha@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 February 2002 08:25
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Clients appear to hang on replies

http://www.MSExchange.org/

hi

your problem seems to be either a corrupted pst or else are u internet email
to receive mails for all the users by which your network bandwidth reduces
or get congested>From: "Chris Hughes"

>To: "[ExchangeList]"
>Subject: [exchangelist] Clients appear to hang on replies
>Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:25:34 -0700
>
>http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

>I have an Exchange 5.5 server SP3 on a network with app. 60 users all
>using Outlook97 or Outlook2000. Periodically (2 or 3 times a day)when
>replying to emails the program appears to hang for app.60 to 75 seconds
>after you hit the send button. Afterward the email may sit in the outbox
>for upto 2 or 2.5 minutes before it is sent. I can't find a common thread
>to the emails so I believe it to be either a network issue or more
>probably an exchange server problem. Any help would be appreciated.
>Chris Hughes

$subst('Email.Unsub')

   _____

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click
<http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp> Here
$subst('Email.Unsub')

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is
strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact the IT help desk
on +44 207 467 2154.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc, registered in
England No 229231 Registered Office: 4 Tenterden Street, London W1A 2AY