Re: Client Installation and configutation problem....

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:44:28 +0530

try sending a mail to ur account from the administrator account.See if any
error messages occurs.Check to see if ur account is mail enabled.

regards,
Ponnappa
Tel : 22546000-2119

                    Mohammad Abdul

                    Haque                To:     "[ExchangeList]"
<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <mahaque707@ya       cc:

                    hoo.com>             Subject:     [exchangelist] Client
Installation and configutation
                                          problem....

                    01/12/2003

                    09:59 AM

                    Please respond

                    "[ExchangeList

                    ]"

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear All,

Good Morning:-)

Here in my organization, i am facing a great problem regarding client side
configuration.

I have a Domain Controller(xyz.com) and an ADC. I install exchange as
ADC/Standalone server. My domain controller is a DNS. After installation of
exchange 2000, i went to client side and from outlook 2002 when i put the
user name it give me some error message like"The name could not be matched
to a name in the address list."

I don't know why this is Happening but i am in burning need of this
solution.

IS there anybody To solve this Problem.

With positive expectation i am waiting for your SOLUTION.

thanks with best regards,

Mohammad Abdul Haque(Babu).

System Engineer

Do you Yahoo!?