Re: Clean Mailboxes

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:09:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jawad,
Actually even when account is disable, mails will still come to the user
mailbox, someone pls correct me if am wrong. So if you don't want that disabled
user to receive mails, you can set delivery restrictions or storage limit on
that particular mailbox.
You will get this options in "Exchange general tab" in user properties.
You may have to use "Active directory users and computer" from Exchange system
manager instead from administrator tools...else you may not see Exchange
related tabs in user properties
Hope this helps !!
Praveen R

"Jawad, Ashraf" <JawadAI@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have Exchange 2000 and facing problem, some x-employees their account
disabled but we realized their mailboxes are increasing in size. Is there a way
to clean their mailboxes without opening the mailbox.

Best Regards

This E-Mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of
it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: