Clastered Exchange Server + Low Disk Space

  • From: "Gene Sibbs" <gensib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:54:19 +0200

Greetings

My clustered exchange is running out of disk space on the disk that is housing exch database. I called the SAN guys to increase/grow disk space and instead of growing the LUN they created a new disk volume.

I was told that they couldn?t grow the disk becoz our MS exchange cluster is running on basic disk and if they try to grow disk the cluster will be broken completely. I was given a new volume based on these grounds.

Now I want to move all exch databases on to new volume?and bring up my Exch up again. Any step-by-step on how to accomplish these without messing up nothing?

kindest regards.

Use Dynamic Backgrounds and send Voice Clips - MSN Messenger - FREE download. http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532