[ExchangeList] Cisco webVPN and OWA

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeList <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:21:48 -0400

Does anyone on this list have any experience with the Cisco webVPN on the 3000 Concentrator?

I'm running this for vpn access to OWA.

The problem is, when a user tries to send an email to a contact, the "TO:" flied is never automactically populated.

Also, when you hit "reply", the page just hangs and never displays.

This occurs wheter I test internally or externally over the 'net.

When we use ipsec vpn with the same concentrator and the cisco client, everything works for "direct" OWA access.

Was wondering if this is a known issue or if anyone else has experienced this and what could be causing it.

I can't seem to get anything via google or Cisco's web site.

Thanks a lot