Child domain mail

  • From: "Alo´s Verstraelen" <alois.verstraelen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 06:21:40 -0600

Hi,
We have in our schoolcommunity an organisation with a masterdomain and
tree childdomains (one for each school(all local)). Each school in the
community has its own public domain. For the masterdomamincontroller
"markdal.be" where the local domain is "markdal.loc", for our school
"vito-hoogstraten.be" where the local domain is "vito.markdal.loc". Our
mailserver (exchange 2003) is located in de masterdomain and can send and
receive mail for the "markdal.be"-domain. My problem is: how to send and
receive mail from and to "vito-hoogstraten.be" on a client who is a member
off the childdomain "vito.markdal.loc" and is logged on at thtat
childdomain.
This all on the same mailserver who is placed behind an isaserver who is
placed in the domain "markdal.loc".

Thanks for all sugestions! Aloïs Verstraelen