RE: Checklist for Installing Service Pack 2 on Exchange 2003 with a Blackberry Enterprise Server.

  • From: "Ralph Haney" <rhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:44:51 -0800

Joe,
About six months ago I installed SP2 on our Exchange 2k3 box with no problems.
I did NOT install anything on the separate BES box (W2k). We're running BES v
3.6.2.14. I am, however, planning to upgrade the W2k box (BES) to W2k3 soon.
I'd be interested to know if you have any issues...

Thanks!

~ Ralph